1993 WL in Leslie Purple

TheWheel

This pic from Vermont last week. Got the NOS smoke lite comp 1.9 rear tire and panaracer dart 2.1 front installed. New xtr bottom pull front derailleur dialed in. Then needed to switch out my Real Comp brake levers for the original XTR setup...realign the Paul stop-levers with moon units...pow the vintage scott brake pads hook up. Had to do this switch because the shifter mounts from Magura @ 1993 cracked and cant find replacements and wanted to ride. The King Cage is new from my LBS.
The rear derailleur is XT which i will replace when it breaks...as well as shimano clipless xt from the same era, 1996 builet proof. The hubs are nuke proof Ti front XTR rear.
As far as the shock its a Judy XT with fresh stacks from old stock in super dry storage. and the geometry is correct.
The headset is Shimano DX original to the bike. Yes that was an option in 1993. LX DX XT then LX XT XTR etc. Repacked a couple times with Phils grease...bottom bracket is threaded shimano with Race Face cranks.
Its serial number 193W39. The 193 frame built in Somerville MA in 1993 and 19" frame size based on my research.
fat wl side.jpg

Attachments

• wicked lite label.jpg
    979.7 KB · Views: 6
  • chris chance chain stay.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7