'85 Escape Goat Decal Details?

Peden

I picked up an '85 Escape Goat which has been (nicely) repainted. However, I am struggling to determine which of the "two" Escape Goat top tube decals I have seen (on the web) is correct. There are shots of early ones e.g. '83 which have the "wind" effects coming off of both words, both words highly stylized, and no outline. Later (e.g. '88) versions have wind effects trailing the word Escape, but Goat has less of that, and is more block-lettered.

Cannot find images of an '85 Escape Goat to determine this OR WHERE on the top tube they should go, e.g. toward seat or closer to handlebars. Or in the middle like the earlier ('83) ones? Legendary Jeff Lindsay communicated quickly with me on my bike (showed me a hand-written production sheet of a handful of '85 Escape Goats, with my serial number present etc.) and is looking into this too, but I wanted to see if others here could help me.

First post here, so apologies for lacking the sophistication to post images of the two versions referenced above. Thank you for input!

PE

Peden

(Failed to mention that I have several Fat Chance bikes, so making an assumption that other FC owners may know about the Mountain Goat versions, ergo posting here to FatCogs!)