• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

86 FC frame

rick

selling an 86 Fat Chance frame - 19" seat tube (center to top), top tube is 22 1/2" center to center). Has above-bottom-bracket cable routing, paint is original and neon lime green (powder coat I believe). Paint is fairly rough, you will likely want to re-paint. Some surface rust where paint has been scratched but I see nothing that would be a problem structurally. Does not include bottom bracket, fork or seat post clamp. I have been sitting on this frame for years with plans to re-finish and build it up but have not done so. Kind of a cool color, not too common in my experience. Serial number appears to be 86846 (kind of hard to read clearly under the paint). I do not have pictures right now but will take some and send out if you e-mail me. Looking for $100.

thanks....

colker

selling an 86 Fat Chance frame - 19" seat tube (center to top), top tube is 22 1/2" center to center). Has above-bottom-bracket cable routing, paint is original and neon lime green (powder coat I believe). Paint is fairly rough, you will likely want to re-paint. Some surface rust where paint has been scratched but I see nothing that would be a problem structurally. Does not include bottom bracket, fork or seat post clamp. I have been sitting on this frame for years with plans to re-finish and build it up but have not done so. Kind of a cool color, not too common in my experience. Serial number appears to be 86846 (kind of hard to read clearly under the paint). I do not have pictures right now but will take some and send out if you e-mail me. Looking for $100.

thanks....

interested. email blue5@terra.com.br