91 Yo Eddy Single Speed

spinner

Here is my Fat 91 Yo Eddy. Purchased locally in Vermont. Custom paint by Sneaky Customs. Any ideas on who may have made the fork? purchased it on ebay. Mostly built with stuff I had kicking around.

Spinner

Attachments

• 100_0808.JPG
    100_0808.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_0810.JPG
    100_0810.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_0812.JPG
    100_0812.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_0813.JPG
    100_0813.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_0814.JPG
    100_0814.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 69

rody

Hey guy,

The fork is a Grove Innovations Hardcore...more rare and better performing than the Yo's and BOIs that fetch an ungodly sum on the local auction house.

Very nice score!

cheers,

rody

spinner

Thanks for the info I figured that someone on the sight would know who made the fork. I guess it was worth the hundred bucks.

Spinner

spinner

Yes, I paid $100 on ebay about a year ago. It was listed under rigid forks no brand name on the listing. I thought it looked nice and was quite a bit cheaper than fat forks that I had seen for sale.

Spinner

mainlyfats

Man oh man...

Yes, I paid $100 on ebay about a year ago. It was listed under rigid forks no brand name on the listing. I thought it looked nice and was quite a bit cheaper than fat forks that I had seen for sale.

Spinner

I thought for sure you were going to say that you paid $100 for the whole bike. Like it was the Ne Plus Ultra of craiglist finds!

Nice one - love the paint and details.

colker

one of the prettiest yos i have seen lately. no bling but a core soul and i love the yellow. the uno stem looks good there: a cheap, functional part making sure this is no garage queen.

yo' djblu

AWESOME! Beautiful bike! Yes green cranks are VERY ruff to find And i see how u matched the blu with the stickers. Green would be wicked. I found my green cranks on ebay. Race Face AND VERY EXPENSIVE. but BEAUTIFUL RIDE AGAIN OVER AND OVER.