Aqua fade paint codes...

rody

This is a real shot in the dark, but does anyone know what the paint codes are for Fat's aqua fade?

I'm building a new rigid fork for the Yo I just aquired and would like to paint it to match. My local supplier can do a computer match up but it is never the same as having the original product to work with.

If anyone can shed some light I would appreciate it.

cheers,

rody

scant

have you considered asking IF? I bumped into an IF sales guy @ SSMM in the UK in july & he mentioned the same FAT paint guy still works for IF & they still get asked to do FAT type resprays time to time :)

rody

Found what I needed...

Hey guys,

Didn't get any love over the net even though I tried a number of sources. I remembered where I had stored some of my older paint charts from the early 90's and scored!

The Aqua colors matched up as...

Dupont Imron Hot Hues Sweet and Sassy Lime Sherbert #W9336 and Ocean Blue W9344

Both are stand alone base colors with a urethane clear.

The Yo arrived Monday...I'll try to have the fork built up and painted before Christmas to share with y'all.

cheers,

rody

scant

Rody, I dont suppose you know the paint code on the Team leslies lavender? (as in the background colour of this website?)

I need to colour match a yo eddy fork :) much appreciated!

rody

Scant,

Obviously difficult to tell without having the acutual paint in hand as Fat did alot of custom fiddling with the tints but...

Out of the same catalogue, looks like Sweet Azalea #W9347 is a close match. If you email me, I'll send you a scan of the paint chips.

groovycycleworks@hotmail.com

cheers,

rody