• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Blue Yo on the bay

Ranxirox

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BostonBobby

Good Luck. You never know what can happen tho. The last bike I bought I wouldve paid about $75 more than I paid except I got it for less.

Syborg

Well, I'll let the fingers of the auction and wish you good luck. I hope the finished Yo Eddy will be seen here at FatCogs.

Greetings from a Euro Collector, Helmut

PTOWN Bikes

I was going to bid on it, but to use a quote "can you help a brother out" i decided to wait since I am in no rush
my twins are learning their line riding mid level treks and one son looks like he will need a large frame by the time he stops growing.
I have my yo's
94 SM - bought in the spring of 94 as an aqua fade and when they repaired the frame was painted the "color of the day" to sapphire fade
93 m - getting older need a bit less aggressive ride - also a sapphire fade painted team zig zag
93 m BRIGHT orange - rusty tup tube bought for the parts
93 ML sapphire fade - needed the parts and I know one of the boys will be riding this size

as you can see there are a lot of sapphire fades in the Boston Area

Attachments

• smDSCF0536.jpg
    smDSCF0536.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1540.JPG
    IMG_1540.JPG
    376.8 KB · Views: 18

mainlyfats

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Syborg

You might be in luck on this one as the seller states he will not ship internationally!

yes but which Europeans have no relatives in the U.S. ....
a060.gif

Ranxirox

1 hour left and I don't think I am going to get it. I hope whoever does get it appreciates it the way I would have, and by that I mean riding the heck out of it and passing the full suspension weenies at every chance they get!

rthomer

Yes it did....very cheap. I hate to say it but our friend up the coast in SLO missed out on a nice one, unless he snagged it. :confused:

Same seller as my Wicked Lite, I have no idea where he finds this stuff but he seems to always have some nice ones.

tvcreative

You know what?

I won it...I have bought a couple a bikes from DROPS

I just bid blindly thinking i wouldn't have a chance...

I think it's too big for me...as i have only a 31 inch inseam

oye...

rthomer

You know what?

I won it...I have bought a couple a bikes from DROPS

I just bid blindly thinking i wouldn't have a chance...

I think it's too big for me...as i have only a 31 inch inseam

oye...

You dog...and you got Rody's Wicked?? You're officially banned from this site.

What else did you get from Drops?

Congrats nonetheless, great bike, too big for me.

tvcreative

I am open to working something out...

I think i want to have it delivered to me, and check out the dimensions first...

FYI Drops sold me a ritchey NiTi, a ritchey swisscross, and an Ibis ti mojo

they were all smaller than this yo

all get ridden regularly...the swisscross gets a lot of miles

As far as Rody's wicked, that seemed like an cool bike with a great fork.

I have a few bikes, but like many on the forum, it's really an attempt to wait it out and get better bikes - little by little - and then sell off the ones that are good - but may need more work with paint/decals etc...

I will post pix when i build up.

Last edited:

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I bought a silver Salsa Ala Carte from him a while back. Great bike, but it fell to my pre-cross-country move purge. I kind of miss it...

smittylube

Boy I watched that and could easily have saved the shipping since he is 5 minutes from me.... But I am going to have a steel 29er built for me instead by a local guy in Santa Cruz.

Tempting since it is my size......

Enjoy it!