Fat City Slim Chance 55-57 90’s Version 91-98

SLIMJOE

Looking for a Slim Chance frame/fork in a 55-57 size. So that’s the 90’s variant made from Columbus or the mid to late 90’s version from True Temper. Any colour condition considered.

Any help much appreciated.

Last edited:

bitflogger

Looking for a Slim Chance frame/fork in a 55-57 size. So that’s the 90’s variant made from Columbus or the mid to late 90’s version from True Temper. Any colour condition considered.

Any help much appreciated.
Do you have any interest in a Chris Chance that size?

This is a bike Chris Chance made for me that straddled Slim model and the later Chris models made in Serotta operation. This is made in MA, has road Yo fork, and a Chorus with Record hubs build. Campy rims with ti spokes. It's probably as mint as one will find unless a new old stock bike.

BkWwDhI.jpg

SLIMJOE

Do you have any interest in a Chris Chance that size?

This is a bike Chris Chance made for me that straddled Slim model and the later Chris models made in Serotta operation. This is made in MA, has road Yo fork, and a Chorus with Record hubs build. Campy rims with ti spokes. It's probably as mint as one will find unless a new old stock bike.

BkWwDhI.jpg
That’s rather lovely! I’m only really looking for a frame & fork though. I already have some parts collected. Please though can you give me an idea of a price via a direct message. Oh and I’m also in the United Kingdom. Thank you

That’s rather lovely! I’m only really looking for a frame & fork though. I already have some parts collected. Please though can you give me an idea of a price via a direct message. Oh and I’m also in the United Kingdom. Thank you
There’s a Saratoga 58 Chris Chance frame/fork for sale, someone JUST posted, check it out in “For Sale”