First Impressions

billyb

The sun came out today , and the roads were pretty clear of salt . So I was able to get a little shakedown ride in on the Chris Chance. SMOOTH is the best single word I can use to describe it . The agility of it was so impressive, definitely glad i made the purchase. After 45 miles of hilly and fast riding I felt like I had been riding this bike forever:D

Attachments

• a-chance16.jpg
    a-chance16.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 34

billyb

Its a98 , 58cm, just a tiny bit long, but a new Salsa quill is gonna fix that;) I rode it again last night since all the salt is gone now. Cadillac ride is all I can say Its just unbeleivable how smooth a bike can feel:D

bocario

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Real steel...........................Sorry I wasn't looking at your er.....yes I was and I'm not sorry.....SHE IS HOT!

billyb

Thanks She really is ..heres a couple more..;) I put a set of yellow/blask Hutchinson Fusion Pro's on since pics Even smoother!!

Attachments

• a-chance3.jpg
    a-chance3.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 9
  • a-chance1.jpg
    a-chance1.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 12

lucifer

If you ever decide it's just a bit too long and you can't live with it I will trade you my IF crown jewel for it. I have the opposite problem as mine is just a bit too small. Mine is a 56 with a 57 top tube.