• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Tenth on ebay

Doug Carter

Staff member
It's on German eBay for you guys in the 'states. :)

Place your bets... where does is end? I'm guessing $1100 to $1200 USD.

lucifer

Saw that this morning. Very Tempting.
Can anyone tell what size it is? Looks like a medium. Which makes it even more tempting.
I can justify it as wall art right?

rick

10th Anniversary

I see no problem using one as wall art. If it is still NOS after all these years, they are really too valuable to actually ride.
Medium seems to be the only size that I recall seeing (mine is a medium too).

Doug, didn't the last one go quite a bit higher than $1200? Or was that a complete bike? Yeah, I think that it was.

scant

hmm, 1 sold on ebay.de for

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

henk19

How do you bid on that bike when it is on German Ebay. I do not understand German, has anyone bought a bike from someone over seas? How do you Pay the person?

I want that frame and fork.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Not a bad estimate, eh? Just under $1100 USD.
biggrin.gif

Yo Eddy!

henk19 said:
How do you bid on that bike when it is on German Ebay. I do not understand German, has anyone bought a bike from someone over seas? How do you Pay the person?

I want that frame and fork.

Sorry Henk, I am not so often in the For Sale section. Otherwise I would have helped you with the translation.

..,but there is a new one on eBay.de! : http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30746&item=5221744820&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

- limited, 200
- full XTR
- purple Ringle stem
- purple Sun rims
- seller sells it because he moves to Ireland and doesn't have time
- medium - According to seller perfect for riders his length (1.80m).

There is nothing said on the condition.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John

Administrator
Staff member
The latest one on ebay.de looks like it's had some use. Nice riser bars also
eek.gif