• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Trade: a medium Ti Fat for this small Ti Fat. -$0

DocChill

Hi zonq,

where do you come from? I'm from Germany and I've got a 93' Fat Chance Titanium in M at home ;).

A swap could be interesting, if our locations are not too different... ;)!

Thanks for your reply -
cheers, Daniel

Last edited:

zonq

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay, since the semester started back up I haven’t found the time to spend dealing with the bike stuff. It had been spoken for, will update the thread either way.

lljg04

If you have a decent Med mass-built ti fat, and feel its slightly on the large side, we have the opposite issue.
Shoot me a note and we'll swap. Otherwise, it's going back up on the bay with everything else.

View attachment 7287View attachment 7288View attachment 7289View attachment 7290View attachment 7291View attachment 7292View attachment 7293View attachment 7294View attachment 7295
View attachment 7297
I may be interested. Are you looking to sell or just trade? What is the seat tube dimension center to center? And center to top of seat tube?

take care

hotwheelz_jo

Trade only. Early numbered 0XXT3M. Also open to buying your small outright, too. Thanks for reaching out. I'm in Northern California.

zonq

Just wanted to take a minute and update everyone, the small Fat Ti did ship out. Congrats to Jason, & thanks to everyone for your patience.

Hotwheels, had the deal fallen though, I would have jumped on your trade, since that was my original intent. Bummer on the timing. ...if you find another S and decide to part with your M...

hotwheelz_jo

Just wanted to take a minute and update everyone, the small Fat Ti did ship out. Congrats to Jason, & thanks to everyone for your patience.

Hotwheels, had the deal fallen though, I would have jumped on your trade, since that was my original intent. Bummer on the timing. ...if you find another S and decide to part with your M...
No worries. Thanks for the heads up. Congrats to Jason. :)