• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Vintage Trek Mt. Track 850 (BARGAIN)

I have a (90's ?) Trek 850 for sale. I'm going to be honest with you, it's not an amazing bike, but I have completely taken it apart (EVERYTHING, including the hubs to grease the bearings) and have cleaned and greased all of the parts. All cables have been replaced, derailleurs adjusted, and chain replaced. Cranks are not the best, (alivio) but derailleurs are stx, and very good condition. The man I bought the bike from said that it had sat it storage for 10 years, and that is why the frame is in such great condition, except for a bit of rust on the seat stay brazons and some cable wear on the top tube. Due to being idle for so long, the rock shox (I believe they are MAGS) are locked up, but I believe that they may be fixed. I need to get this out of my garage. It should fit a 5'7" person perfectly. Asking $175 plus variable shipping. I WILL NOT SHIP OUT OF THE U.S.
I will email images upon PM or email.

Trek needs to be sold

I NEED TO SELL THE TREK MT. TRACK 850 IN THE FOR SALE SECTION SOON!
I HAVE DROPPED THE PRICE FROM $175 to $150! PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PICTURES!

tvcreative

It's a fat chance site

It's a fat chance site not a trek site...have you posted a listing on Retrobike? That covers all vintage. If you part out your bike on this site you will have more bites. Also, thought about posting pictures...you know take a photo and let others see what you are selling? You are really going about this bassakwards.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
And the craigslist idea is really the best one. Even in perfect condition that Trek isn't desirable enough a bike to warrant the shipping costs. Especially out of the US. Mid-level bike with mid-level (and not quite working) parts.

That said, it is a totally useable bike, and one that someone local on craig's might certainly benefit from having. This just isn't the right venue for selling it.