WTD 32hole mavic 231/217/230 UK only!

scant

Hi guys
as the ad says, wanted mint (NOS is ideal!) 231/217/230 era mavic rim. silver (non CD). Its for the Yos front wheel for the retro meet :)

many thanks! :D

scant

Will, very interested! private mail you ina mo. whereabouts in bristol are you? anywhere near clifton gorge? (have a mate who works near there :)

Fluffbomb

Pick Up!

Hi,

Should be able to pick up. Will are you in the Bristol area at Lunchtimes. Afterwork is more awkward.

Fluff

scant

welcome to the posse young fluff. Now you gotta get hooked up on a propper bike & become FAT ;D

Will

Re: Pick Up!

Fluffbomb said:
Hi,

Should be able to pick up. Will are you in the Bristol area at Lunchtimes. Afterwork is more awkward.

Fluff

Yup, I'm around most of the time. Just let me know when you want to call round and I'll arrange to be in.

Will

Fluffbomb

Fat!

Scant, Gonna get Fat over the winter! As near as I'm gonna get for a while!

Will, judging by your mail your around during the day! Can I pick it up from your gaff or meet outside Bike on tuesday?

Back to work :(

Later

Fluff

Will

Tuesday would be okay. Let me know the time, not too early though, and I'll meet you outside Bike or you can call round, which ever you prefer.

Will

Fluffbomb

Rim Collection

Will,

How about 12:45pm outside Bike on tuesday. Unless I hear otherwise I'll assume its ok. If there is a problem either mail me at CourtneyandalexAThotmailDOTcom or contact Scant and he can phone me!

Cheers,

Fluff