FAT COGS UPDATE

AB

Hi John - I noticed that there doesn't seem to be an option to delete old conversations in my profile - like email. Is this possible or a feature that needs to be added?

Thanks

Last edited:

AB

Hi John .. getting more spam messages sent to be in PM conversations. Hard to believe people have time for that BS. Thanks

John

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, sorry, my bad for not checking in regularly enough for spam.

If I've not actioned spam please use contact form or send me a private conversation.

Installed a mod which will / maybe / hopefully stop some spammers.

Hi John - I noticed that there doesn't seem to be an option to delete old conversations in my profile - like email. Is this possible or a feature that needs to be added?

Thanks

Not sure if you can delete messages from profile...let me take a look.

John

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks
Can you send me a screenshot (via private conversation if you wish) of your profile. Permissions seem to indicate you should be able to delete profile posts.

AB

When I access my conversations and check the box next to any of them the action drop down menu doesn't have delete as an option. So I'm not sure where else to look for a delete option.
Thanks