• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Fat Wicked, Yo, Ti, parts + more

zonq

I'd like to unload about 30 large-ish items clogging up my shop before Jan 1. Anything not sold by then will hit eBay in the spring.

Pictures uploaded to photobukkit:
http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/Barn-Burner/library/Fatcogs?sort=3&page=0
Click on the Fatcogs link on the lefthand side to see the directory.
Descriptions are on the righthand side when you click on an item.

Asking prices (though, as always, open to offers on most) are:

sold

+whatever USPS discounted shipping is to your address.

Last edited:

Hotwheels.

Can't seem to see write ups or prices, just the pics...what am I doing wrong? Anyways, 2nd dibs on Ti if it falls through. :)

zonq

Sizing info on the Wicked?

Sure thing: Seat Tube: 17.5" c-c, 19" cen-top. and Top Tube: 22".

Includes frame, fork, 26.4 seatpost, and an old Fat Chance press-fit BB with 133mm spindle, clips & toasted bearings (from another frame).

Thx!

Last edited:

zonq

Alrighty, hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend, if you had one. It's late, but I'll rsvp to everyone and pick up where we left off in the am.
Thx,
Pete

zonq

Click the link in the post, there is a bunch in the Photobucket of each. :skull:

Thanks Doug, seems a lot of people struggled with the pics being on photobucket. Will use a different method next time.

Thanks everybody, the sale's closed. Everyone who bought something and paid before the end of the year, you should have it by now. Everything else is boxed up and in storage until I get back in the spring & have time to clear it all out then, probably on ebay in a huge pile as I unload my entire collection. ...including the Ti, and fillet brazed/box cown models.

Thank you.
Pasta