Super Splatter Wicked

DC

I began the build of the Wicked that I bought from JackLantern, after some touch up paint and general frame love. This bike is going to replace the Grello with Blue Yo! as my commuter / trailer puller. The Yo! gets to be a knobby tire bike again! Put in a huge parts order today and should have everything to finish it by weeks end. I'm STOKED!

Attachments

• Wickedbuild1.jpg
    Wickedbuild1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Wickedbuild2.jpg
    Wickedbuild2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 66

bonsaii

Pics of trolley, please!!

Your work set-up with the trolley is so stunningly cool, so please hurry up and post some pics of the trailer-puller!!

:cool:

-bns

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Sweet :)
I was appreciating that frame for some time while it was listed---I am liking the build so far too!

DC

Built and beautiful

The Wicked is finally together and I've been riding it for about a week. I absolutely love this bike's ride! The geometry and plushness of the smaller tubes and raked out unicrown are perfect for my commuting / utilitarian use of the bike. I ride along thinking things like "dang this thing is fast" and "dang this thing is smooth." I've had her on a few light trails and she does great considering the Conti Town + Country slickies and moustache bars. I never hesitate to take any bike I'm riding any where I happen to fancy while on it, and the Wicked says "lets see where that trail ends up"!
I'd love to share photos, but our camera was stolen out of Steph's car :( on Saturday.

colker

The Wicked is finally together and I've been riding it for about a week. I absolutely love this bike's ride! The geometry and plushness of the smaller tubes and raked out unicrown are perfect for my commuting / utilitarian use of the bike. I ride along thinking things like "dang this thing is fast" and "dang this thing is smooth." I've had her on a few light trails and she does great considering the Conti Town + Country slickies and moustache bars. I never hesitate to take any bike I'm riding any where I happen to fancy while on it, and the Wicked says "lets see where that trail ends up"!
I'd love to share photos, but our camera was stolen out of Steph's car :( on Saturday.

i am gonna build a set of wheels for city riding... the wicked is the perfect all around bike.

DC

i am gonna build a set of wheels for city riding... the wicked is the perfect all around bike.

I scored a perfect condition (maybe 2 miles) set of wheels for the Wicked, 32h, 1990 LX hubs with Matrix Hard Anno rims, 14g spokes. They fell into my lap:santa: just as I was trying to justify putting more money into her. (occupational bonus - donor bike, never ridden)

DC

Thanks guys!

The strange thing is the serial number A00718W
Anyone have any idea what that "A" is doing??
Jeff @ First Flight said he has never seen one with an "A" beginning the number.
I had to double check the BB shell and Yes it is there.:confused: