• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

SOLD -1991 Yo Eddy M $1000

JROD

This bike is located in Vermont but I can bring it back to New York City where I live. It's in great shape aside from some scratches in the paint. I lot of the bike is original but I have shimano derailler, the seat is kind of beat up and the stem was replaced. The brakes are from a company called Gravity Research. The bike was used a lot during the nineties but has sat barely used since 2000.
B12CDD77-AB0D-4C94-8356-950CEB78B265.jpeg

Last edited:

Defiant

Hi,
i am seriously interested.,... like seriously seriously interested
Would you consider shipping ?
gr Bas

in other words,.. if you would consider,. i'll have it

JROD

Where is gr Bas? Great Basin?
I’d need you to pay the shipping costs and I need to acquire a box to ship it in. The other issue is time. It might take a few weeks as I recover from surgery but I will call a bike shop and see if they can supply a box.

Best Regards,
JRod

Defiant

No worries about time, you recover first
I am in The Netherlands and would be happy to pay the costs involved

JROD

I would prefer to sell more locally because of the complications involved.
However, I will try to do some research regarding shipping and packing and get back to you if I feel that I can accomplish this without an undue amount of stress.
Best regards,
JRod

JROD

Hi,
The bike is still in Vermont... so many things are conspiring to keep me from selling this bike. 1. I don't have a box to ship it. 2. I can't fit a box into the car I have... 3. Last time I came back to NY there wasn't room to put the bike in with all the luggage we had.
If I get the bike to NY then, boxing and shipping become much simpler. I would/should remove this post or thread until I get my act together with regard to selling. If anyone can show me how to take down the thread I would appreciate it... And please remind me where you're located.

I-ROBOT

The color is actually Candy Wild Cherry which was a stock color. The fork is a regular Yo fork and not a Big One Inch (oh well). Looks like a nice candidate for restoration. Hopefully the inside of the seat tube is not rusted (common problem on early Fats of all types). I cannot tell from the photo whether or not the fork has the brazed tear drop gusset plates on the back side. They would be near the top and at the back of each fork tube. These were needed since some early Yo forks had fatigue failure at the weld joints on the back side from repeated hard landings. Wish I had the cash to snap it up.
Good luck with it
Scott

AB

Thanks Scott - Fork does have the gusset plates on the back.

Not likely, but if you want to sell just the brakes let me know.

AB

JROD

The color is actually Candy Wild Cherry which was a stock color. The fork is a regular Yo fork and not a Big One Inch (oh well). Looks like a nice candidate for restoration. Hopefully the inside of the seat tube is not rusted (common problem on early Fats of all types). I cannot tell from the photo whether or not the fork has the brazed tear drop gusset plates on the back side. They would be near the top and at the back of each fork tube. These were needed since some early Yo forks had fatigue failure at the weld joints on the back side from repeated hard landings. Wish I had the cash to snap it up.
Good luck with it
Scott
Hi Scott, The fork measures 1 in diameter and it does have that brazed tear drop on the back of the fork...