Wicked Lite serial # and paint color

TheWheel

Bought my Wicked Lite in late 1993 from a local shop in Western MA. It was built up with a LX/DX group and took it on a test ride, remember that feeling of "wow this thing hooks up and is faster then the rider". Decided to upgrade the "shelf build" with some parts from the shop and special order gear such as Real brake levers and Paul Stoplights with half moons. Threw in some XTR 900 running gear as well as FIR rims with purple nipples to match the frame, Nuke proof front hub. Just got it back in running order with new old stock xtr shifters and front derailleur.
Questions:
Paint color: Leslie purple?
Frame #: 193W39
Its a 19" frame made in 1993 and W means wicked? any thoughts?

Attachments

• DSC_0909.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Side A.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6

Stingercut

Wicked Lites are pretty rare. I hope you still have the original unicrown fork. I ride my 94 WL a lot. Such a comfortable great handling steel classic.

TheWheel

Nope on the fork...sigh...was in my parents garage and dad threw it out! any ideas on serial number "categories" year/model/color/#
what color is your WL

Stingercut

Nope on the fork...sigh...was in my parents garage and dad threw it out! any ideas on serial number "categories" year/model/color/#
what color is your WL

This gives an idea of serials, only one 93 WL on the list though.

Mine is a 94 X serial and maybe an ex FCC staff bike according to our resident legend IROBOT.

Attachments

• 19042D93-C29C-4CE6-8D94-711DBCD4FFA6.jpeg
    19042D93-C29C-4CE6-8D94-711DBCD4FFA6.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 8

I-ROBOT

responded to your message
139th Wicked of 1993. 19.5" frame color is "Leslie's Purple" Leslie worked in Somerville for a while (maybe a couple of years) mostly in finishing. She raced and the purple Imron was her color
Nice bike!
Regards
Scott