Seatpost water drain protector ? Green thang ?

mainlyfats

Yes for 29.4
You want 26.4 or 26.8
Have you an original ?

I have one on my bike... But my bike is 2000+kms away. :(

This dates me - whenever somebody mentions anything to do with FC seatposts, my mind goes to 26.4. I've had 6 or 7 Fats, none with 29.4.

Robertt8883

April 16th 2014 I r5eceived my 2 seals from MOJOTI they look per5fect and Mojoti is very easy to work with THANKS.

R%ober5tt8883

Robertt8883

DKG Seatcollar and Green Seals

As i said i lost my DKG original seat collar from my Yo Eddy at the paint shop so i had to do alot of work to replace them I ordered 2 original seat collars from DKG directly and ordered the 2 seals from MOJOTI on the Fatcogs forum from France they are identical to the original $100 later but now i have 2

Gift

Mojo ti did a nice job, the seal collar is well built. However, I tried to install it today, but it doesn’t fit my Ringlé seat clamp. When I tighten it, the seal collar stays out. Does the seal collar fits better other type of seat clamps?
And how do you prevent the water coming inside the opening in the seat tube (bellow the seat clamp)?
Here’s my seat clamp:

Attachments

• 20140419_224727.jpg
    20140419_224727.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 29

chefmiguel

If you are really concerned with water entering use an old road tube cut a small section of it and slide over seat tube. Set your clamp to hold it in place. This is an old technique used by Bontrager bikes. Google or check on MTBRs or RBUKs Bontrager threads to see what I mean.

Gift

If you are really concerned with water entering use an old road tube cut a small section of it and slide over seat tube. Set your clamp to hold it in place. This is an old technique used by Bontrager bikes. Google or check on MTBRs or RBUKs Bontrager threads to see what I mean.

Thanks for your help. I'll try to find what you mean. But, if it's not asking too much, could you please put a picture of it?